Some new or sometimes just recently discovered reads:
- Tips for new and not so new dads, a guest post by SAHDAndProud, who doesn’t seem to be blogging any more unfortunately.
- Cara from Big Girls Small Kitchen extols the virtues of Kerrygold. Ah, a woman after my own heart. Though I’ve never felt the need to make my own butter.
- An elegant and modern baby quilt that could use up really small scraps of fabric for the contrast zig zag on Ahhh…Quilting
- Although I actively shunned it until about a year ago, I’m a convert to aubergines and these Nigel Slater recipes all whet the appetite
- love this tutorial for zippered bags, and how to finish them really neatly on Fish Sticks designs, via Attic 24
Photo from Seq’s Flickr stream under a Creative Commons licence